What's new

Daytime Moon Attempt, suggestions?

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So far I've failed when it comes to moon shots. This time I decided to try something a little different in terms of lenses, timing, and whatnot. Suggestions please?

Of the first two, I prefer the first photo. Which do you prefer?

1.


IMG_7730 by RxForB3, on Flickr

2.


IMG_7728 by RxForB3, on Flickr

3.


IMG_7733 by RxForB3, on Flickr

4.


Moonglow by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
i like the last 2 only because theres no out of focus trees distracting the entire photo, the last 2 are very nice
 
Interesting. Thank you for your comment. I actually prefer the moon shots framed by the trees, but maybe that's me :)
 
#3 is the best(not in comparison; it is independently Classic)...the blurred trees trouble vision ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom