What's new

Daytime moon over snowy mountain

Ripnowell45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Eatontown, NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another shot that I got while in Vermont for the week... I dont have anything to edit the shot with right now so feel free to take a whack at it since I cant right now. I thought that it looked pretty cool.

DSC_0168.jpg
 
Why would anyone want to edit this photo?
To my mind it is good just the way it is.
The reduction in colours to only blue and white is lovely.
So is the composition of wavey lines (shadow on mountains, mountains as such against sky) and the dot (sorry, moon ;)!) on the lefthand side.
I wouldn't change a thing.
 
Thanks guys I really appreciate the input. I seem to be getting good luck with my photos lately maybe I am actually getting better lol. I was just going to crop out those few snowless trees that made it into the photo at the bottom of the screen.
 
I agree. It looks nice just the way it is. Nice photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom