What's new

Dead Sea Night 2

Excellent shot! The still water and the glow off the edge of the rocks is very impressive. I would try and position the shot a bit differently. You have the horizon bisecting the frame and while the beach has good leading lines drawing you into the picture, I think that the sky is more impressive with the glow of the cities. I would shoot higher up with the land only taking up the bottom third of the frame and possibly a bit to the right to get more of the water and lights in the distance. Nice shooting!
 
Excellent shot! The still water and the glow off the edge of the rocks is very impressive. I would try and position the shot a bit differently. You have the horizon bisecting the frame and while the beach has good leading lines drawing you into the picture, I think that the sky is more impressive with the glow of the cities. I would shoot higher up with the land only taking up the bottom third of the frame and possibly a bit to the right to get more of the water and lights in the distance. Nice shooting!

2nd'ed on that one!

Also, where was this taken? Your location says Amsterdam.. but im seeing mountains..

EDIT: Israel, nvm
 
Nicely done... if you mean to convey the mood of time that has been a success; otherwise a POI is missing :D
 
I agree, it's tecically good, but I'm not sure what the subject is.
 
I think you nailed this one pretty good. It's all working for me. It might be a tad dark and maybe crop a little of the right out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom