What's new

Dear Amanda

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Letters to our loved ones written whenever the opportunity is presented.

Let me know what you all think.

6213646470_faefd21771_b.jpg


thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, More and more to come. If you wish to follow my work I do have a facebook page.

Benjamin Vilina.Matchless Arts Photography | Facebook

Thanks everyone.
 
I don't like this pic.
If the last poster is allowed to thank you, may I disagree?
 
your opinion man, Some of my pics people may like and some they may love but that's not going to stop me from taking pictures and doing what I love. I wish i had some other things to take pictures of but I have to make due with what I have.

But yes sir, you may disagree and maybe you could let me know what you don't like about it so I could learn from it?

Thanks you
 
Well done, i like.
 
I, too, love the concept of the shot. However, I can't help but wonder what it would look like in b/w? Seems black and white would give it a timeless look.
 
@choppography, just for you Ill make a B&W version as soon as I get back from duties today :)
 
It is the sentimental jingoism of the subject matter which is the least pleasing.
 
it was better in color.
 
Nice pic MA. I agree with DiskoJoe though, it was better in color. If I may offer a bit of criticism... The subjects' hand is out of focus. I imagine that this was because he moved it as he was writing, but may have been avoided if it had been snapped while he was pondering his thoughts. I found the blur much more noticeable on the black and white pic.
 
What do you mean by portrait orientation? still new at this and wanting to learn as much as possible on this deployment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom