Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC Wecomed

little.jpg

Yes, too much. At least in my unworthy opinion. The white balance seems off as well. Everything looks a little too yellow/green.

Aww!! What a wonderful shot. I'm pretty sure that one was posing just for you;) I like the first one just fine, if it was me I would put a bit more contrast into it but that's just my 2 cents. I think it's a good shot the way it is.

cute photo i would probably try auto white balance in gimp and play with the contrast a little i like the composition and the focus

I love this! I really am a fan of wild animals... I like the one's that don't try to kill me the best. :)

I know that not everyone is a fan of B&W or Sepia... But I thought I'd run it through Gimp real quick to see what it would look like... This is what resulted...

B&W whith a little less brightness and a slight boost to the contrast...

little.jpg

And the same in Sepia tone with a slight boost to the contrast...

deereditsepia.jpg

I like the sepia, and I really like all the CC!
Can't wait till tomorrow and I can play with it a bit more!

Looks tasty.

Yeah B&W would be better. The red building in the back is kind of distracting.

Not entirely on topic, but I thought that it was funny that in one of our local Connecticut newspapers today, a front page headline read: "Want to Save the Forests? THEN KILL THE DEER". Literally... that was the headline, verbatim. Got a chuckle out of that.

Your shot of ole' Bambi just reminded me of it.

Most reactions

Back