What's new

Deart The Phatness Forum,

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
7,269
Reaction score
406
Location
Shepherdsturd, WV / Almost, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In honour of nude recreation week, barbershop music day, embrace your geekness day, and fool's paradise day, I would like to say, happy nude recreation week, barbershop music day, embrace your geekness day, and fool's paradise day.

Please continue enjoying my unimpressive photos.





 
Is that turtle eating that man's face? :gah:
 
Fwoo! Well in that case, it has quickly become my favorite as I too love eating turtles. However I have an extremely rational fear about turtles eating my face, I promise it is rational.
 
UNIMPRESSED! DID NOT ENJOY! HNGGGGGGGG!!!
 
I see what you did there.
 
Nude recreation week? Sounds awesome. :lol:

By the way, what is "Deart"? Doesn't seem English to me.
 
Stop doing that there that you did.
 
D- Dam
E- Everyone
A- Accepting
R- Redundant
T- Tabby Cats
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom