Death Psychic

told.jpg
A chiropractor improperly cracks your neck, breaking it and killing you instantly.

guess its better than a broken heart....

whats that psychic's name??? i may hex him first...

A crazed man on the golf course beats you to death with a golf club.

I probably told him how dumb I think the game is....he had issues..... :biglaugh:

Here's mine :D

After a long night at the bar, you stop to get gas on your way home. As you're filling the tank, your drunk friend in the passenger seat throws a lit cigarette out the window, sparking a massive fire which engulfs both you and the car. You're quickly turned into a human charcoal briquette.

"While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries. "

Nice.. This actually happend when I was a young buck. I was with my dad...and I was aboot 5. My boot lace got stuck, and I ended up with 3 adults yanking me off the escalator, while we all watched the boot eating escalator chew at my boot. Now I gotta die that way. :grumpy:

While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your wife inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

I'm so not getting married.

"After a heated argument with a crazed dry cleaner, he savagely strangles you to death with your own pants."

:er:

I guess JonMikal will have to take everything into the dry cleaners.

OK...now anyone that hangs out here in the OT will get a kick out of this.
Man I so hope it's not true :lmao:

You develop an extreme case of intestinal worms after eating at a "new" sushi restaurant. Your body is unable to fight off the infection, and you die from abdominal rupture.

While visiting your favorite bookstore, you get caught in the middle of a violent melee between rival book clubs. Unable to escape the madness, you are beaten to death with a hardcover unabridged dictionary.

if such is fate... :(

While you're walking down a busy street, a suicidal maniac jumps from an apartment window thirty stories above you. Unfortunately for both of you, the maniac lands directly on you. You're crushed to death, and the suicidal maniac walks away unscathed.

:meh:

bace said:
While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your wife inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

I'm so not getting married.

Quick bit of worthless information: Garbage disposals don't have blades, they crush whatever goes in there with the parts so you'd be more likely to have your hand crushed into little bits and still have a good chance of keeping your hand attached to your arm but it would be like a water balloon made from a rubber glove...

Your body is cut into pieces when large shards of broken glass fall from a window far above your head.

While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you.

Whatever will be, will be....I suppose! :(

none of mine apply. one of them says I get trampled to death in a concert...which doesnt make sense, because I would be on stage....

another suggests that I run a red light because I'm driving too fast in icy conditions. I drive slower than grandmothers, and I also live in texas.

bwaha, i have cheated death...through logic!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back