Decided to share

zioneffect564

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is kendrick and im from mansfield, tx. I started out here in november of 2006 and i would just browse the forums and read what other people posted, I didnt actually decide to join until feb but since then i've been posting some not much but some. Im becoming more acquainted with the site and its starting to get somewhat addicting.

My photography background hasn't been much to talk about. I've always had a passion for photography since i can remember i never went without a camera to events and it started to grow into more. I had a lot of point and shoots and finally i couldnt take the kind of pictures i wanted to so i wanted to move up to a film slr and take photography in high school. My dad ended up not letting me because he thinks its a waste of time and i should focus on something else. I finally got a camera for graduation in january and it hasnt left my side since.

Look at the images that impress you and ask questions about them. Read and learn and most of all keep pressing that shutter and learn by taking images.

I'm pretty much still a newbie. 2 years and I've still loads to learn but I enjoy sharing any experience I have.

If you need help - ask and ye shall receive..... There's a lot of great photographers here top help you make the most of your equipment.

Regards
JD

Hi Kendrick, welcome aboard.

Darnnit, those Alphas look good. Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back