What's new

Decision Point -- Florence, Italy

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
9,899
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came to this corner and had trouble figuring out which direction to go :)

decisionpoint.jpg
 
Via del Limbo wasn't far away ... didn't get there though ...
 
Here are my kids wrestling with the decision

hell.jpg
 
I like the grungy feel to it.

I love how the Do Not Enter sign adds a little color in the scene.
 
I like the grungy feel to it.

I love how the Do Not Enter sign adds a little color in the scene.

Thanks. Yeah, I thought it appropriate where the Do Not Enter sign was positioned too ...
 
Ah, where Dante went wrong! :mrgreen:
 
Take a left turn and it's hotter than hell :lmao:
 
yes ... but the gelato was heavenly :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom