What's new

decisions, decisions (night shot)

Here is my thoughts... Sorry for the hack job. I only had a minute to do this...

I would like to add more to the sky...but no time.


untitled1copy1at.jpg
 
^ Added more stars I see........I kinda like it.......

Thanks everyone for looking, taking the time to edit, and giving me even more ideas.............!?
 
crawdaddio said:
^ Added more stars I see........I kinda like it.......

Thanks everyone for looking, taking the time to edit, and giving me even more ideas.............!?

Yeah, thought I would break up the total desolation of the black sky up above.
 
Straight B&W gets my vote, although I do like RoRoco's semi desaturated look.
 
Black & White, but, both are nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom