Dedicate to you know who!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
It was late, it was a graveyard...... so, you know who you are!

Be gentle, it was my first time!

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

Thanks for lookin!! :)

Rob

*Hey guys we got another one for the dark side gallery* You got a few killer shots her rob..... 2&5 just creep me out......ME...... nicely done mate i'm impressed......and still a bit spooked :thumbup:

*shudder*
Welcome to the dark side of the forum :D
Cool shots! second one is... *shudder again* so awesome!!!!!

whoa, now these are creepy, especially 2 & 5. :thumbup:

i'm a 56k user & it took me almost 15mins. to see just the first 2 pix. & wow!! spooky!... my waiting really worth..

Thats scary to say the least! I would be so affraid to walk near one;) I guess the 20th century with all their movies and computer graphics heighten my fixation on the whole "spirit" ordeal!

yo rob.... welcome.... to our nightmare...(evil laugh )

great shots, dude... the first one is just classic... your really getting your feet wet with the dark side.....

*we need new blood................*:fangs:

aprilraven said:
yo rob.... welcome.... to our nightmare...(evil laugh )

great shots, dude... the first one is just classic... your really getting your feet wet with the dark side.....

*we need new blood................*:fangs:

Thanks! :hug:: I'll be going back with a tripod and an LED torch to see what I can create.... mwahahaha

*slinks off into the shadows*

Dude....these rock man. Holy cow...right out of a horror movie. 1 and 5 are killer Well done man:thumbup: :thumbup:

very creepy! Nicely done! that first one is killer! :mrgreen:

Cool shots! :thumbup: I think you need to visit this one in the daytime, too - it looks like a great place for a shoot. Nicely done! :)

NEW BLOOD!! NEW BLOOD ON THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That first shot is awesome ... are they 'remodeling' the building? Is that scaffolding I see in the background?

Is that the moon in the fifth shot? Killer! Awesome! creepy!!!!!!!!!

I like the lighting in the background of the last one, too.

Way to go, Rob! YAY!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back