What's new

Dedicate to you know who!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
135
Location
London
It was late, it was a graveyard...... so, you know who you are!

Be gentle, it was my first time!

g1.jpg


.
g2.jpg


.
g3.jpg


.
g4.jpg


.

g5.jpg


.
g6.jpg



Thanks for lookin!! :)

Rob
 
*Hey guys we got another one for the dark side gallery* You got a few killer shots her rob..... 2&5 just creep me out......ME...... nicely done mate i'm impressed......and still a bit spooked :thumbup:
 
Rob...#2 is rocking!
Love it! Compo, lighting, all of it :thumbsup:
 
i'm a 56k user & it took me almost 15mins. to see just the first 2 pix. & wow!! spooky!... my waiting really worth..
 
Thats scary to say the least! I would be so affraid to walk near one;) I guess the 20th century with all their movies and computer graphics heighten my fixation on the whole "spirit" ordeal!
 
Thanks for all the comments everyone!! :)

Rob
 
yo rob.... welcome.... to our nightmare...(evil laugh )

great shots, dude... the first one is just classic... your really getting your feet wet with the dark side.....

*we need new blood................*:fangs:
 
aprilraven said:
yo rob.... welcome.... to our nightmare...(evil laugh )

great shots, dude... the first one is just classic... your really getting your feet wet with the dark side.....

*we need new blood................*:fangs:

Thanks! :hug:: I'll be going back with a tripod and an LED torch to see what I can create.... mwahahaha


*slinks off into the shadows*
 
Dude....these rock man. Holy cow...right out of a horror movie. 1 and 5 are killer Well done man:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Cool shots! :thumbup: I think you need to visit this one in the daytime, too - it looks like a great place for a shoot. Nicely done! :)
 
NEW BLOOD!! NEW BLOOD ON THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That first shot is awesome ... are they 'remodeling' the building? Is that scaffolding I see in the background?

Is that the moon in the fifth shot? Killer! Awesome! creepy!!!!!!!!!

I like the lighting in the background of the last one, too.

Way to go, Rob! YAY!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom