Dedicated

joelbolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out a Penn State University's Lake Perez located in the Rothrock State Forest yesterday to test out my new Minolta Hi-Matic 9. Had my K-70 along for instant gratification.
_IMG0893_InPixio.L.jpg
The sun was out, but it was bitterly cold and there was a brisk wind blowing which made it even more so. Still, people were out enjoying themselves. Bunch of kids from a local Boy Scout troop, out to have fun on the ice, and a number of people ice fishing. The one pic here of the fisherman
_IMG0902_InPixio.jpg
seems a bit blurry because of the blowing snow. We're fortunate because we're used to this; others in the south and west are paying a terrible price right now because of the same weather.

These days I think I'd rather be indoors. Mind you my wee granddaughter might be big enough to go sledging next winter so I might brave the elements then.

to be honest, I don't see anything in those photos that would give a reason for why to place them on photography forum .. in reality, they are below average photos because they are lacking any meaningful attempt to actually do an artistic composition and/or present an interesting subject, they are unsharp and with a big blown out areas and with terrible and ugly CA ... my apologize for saying so .. please note, that I am strictly talking about photos .. it's nothing personal

Most reactions

Back