Dedication

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I posted something, F1 is coming to Bahrain, so I hope I get few decent shots in the three days coming. This one was shot in the Pit walk day, Hope you like it! (C&C are welcomed and appreciated!)

4426181213_4129b96050_b.jpg

I might suggest.....a title that more tells what the image is about (this time and in the future). If I had known this was about F1, I would have clicked in long ago but I had no idea.

I think the shot is great. Must have been awesome to be that close to the action. Did you get any other good shots from last weekend?

They look so relaxed.. Sigh...

I might suggest.....a title that more tells what the image is about (this time and in the future). If I had known this was about F1, I would have clicked in long ago but I had no idea.

I think the shot is great. Must have been awesome to be that close to the action. Did you get any other good shots from last weekend?
Yeah I should be more clear in my titles :p. If you mean for the race no I couldn't get any decent shots, but for the activities there yeah got around 3 or 4. Thanks for the comment Nate :D.

They look so relaxed.. Sigh...
They look relaxed because it's a day before the practice, so no need for the tension now hehe :p.

I love pit photos like this. Cool shot. Get any good ones of the race? I missed it.
Thanks dtzitko, I'm sorry I couldn't get any good shot from the race, don't have the right equipment to make a good coverage,nevertheless I'll look through the shots I've taken maybe I'll get few publish worthy, appreciate your comment :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back