What's new

Deep blue sky

D-50

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this a while ago, comments critiques welcome, as always feel free to edit it any way you feel fit.
Clocktower.jpg
 
Oh wow. Too true: this sky is a very deep blue.
Wonderful along with the yellows of the lights.
And that clock is PINSHARP. Way cool!
This is not an HDR, maybe? Since we're having so many of them floating around of late (making me wish I could do that, too)... I think I better ask ;).
 
not hdr just a regular shot, I was happy with the way it came out. I posted an example of a picture I did increase the dynamic range on through luminosity masks in photoshop CS not the merge to hdr function in CS2 check it out if you get a chance its in the landscale gallery.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom