Deep Sea Fishing

jchantelau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These pics are from what was supposed to be my deep sea fishing trip but turned into fishing much closer to the shoreline. At one point we were in 10 foot swells and not having much fun, hence the reason we went closer inland.

1. Early morning sunrise heading out to sea.
sunrise1.jpg

2. One of my favorite photos from this trip. Here we are trolling about 16 miles out in the Atlantic ocean.
morning1.jpg

3. The ocean is really starting to fight us at this point and could go no further then the 16 miles.
rough12.jpg

4. Getting really hard to snap shots at this point much less fish.
waves1.jpg

5. Here you can see we are now just right off the shoreline. Much safer option and much calmer water.
pole12.jpg

6. The catch...mostly Spanish mackerel (gold spots) with a few good size king mackerel thrown in.
fish1.jpg

7. Here we are heading back to the docks after a fun morning of tossing and turning.
poles.jpg

Lots of fun even if we could only get 15 miles out. I'm looking forward to going the 50-60 miles we were originally planning on this coming spring. I went with my father-in-law and four other friends and we had a blast.

These photos were taken with my FUJIFILM FinePix F700 with NO editing done, just the raw photos.

This is the Atlantic Ocean off North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Thanks & Enjoy - Jason

looks like you boys had a good time. nice shots

i can smell the ocean

nice stuff man thx

Thanks guys for the comments and we had a blast. We will probably do it again in April or May and hopefully get out 50 to 60 miles for the big stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back