What's new

Deer In The Rushes

DwayneOakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
15
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p579692500-4.jpg
 
What a simply outstanding composition! I'm not a fan of the softening effect on this shot...but the way the elements are arranged within the frame is,well, simply outstanding.
 
Ditto what Derrel said! Fantastic shot in composition, circumstance, lighting and colour, but not a fan of the softening.
 
Composition is on. I like the softening , kind of leaning towards a painterly look. Would be a cool painter project.
-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe
 
Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I really appreciate it !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
I like the shot but I would try cropping from the left halfway into the tree so it borders the photo and adds interest but isn't the focus. Right now it's the focal point. I could go without the softening effect too. I'd love to see a different version but it's a solid image, great job
 
wow this should be in a frame... very sweet seeing them all together... gorgeous photo and compostion is beautiful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom