Della

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
These were shot yesterday at Slide lake. Yes, you are correct the Bridger Teton National forest (land of many uses) is now open!!!

I must say that I am not a big fan of dogs or photos of, but I thought that these were kind of cute. Let me know.

1740Della101.jpg

1740Della100.jpg

Great shots Craig, they made me smile, especially the first one.

Hey! Where'd that other dog come from??!? :D

Thanks Jim!!! Your post made me smile. With your permission I would like to change the title of Della 101 (admittedly a little lame) to "Hey where did that other dog come from"

photobug said:
Great shots Craig, they made me smile, especially the first one.

Hey! Where'd that other dog come from??!? :D

You're right about one thing, photobug, The 1st picture does indeed talk.

Awesome pic, Craig!

Thanks!!! I felt that the first frame was the strongest as well. When I shot it I knew that would be the lede. I love when that happens. I am a little bummed that I didn't get the full reflection plus a little more water in the foreground.

Great shots. I really like the first pic.

Carl

Thwey're both cute, but that first shot is fantastic! :D You really captured a great animal moment - their own reflections can really weird them out, not to mention the pose!

Great capture! :thumbsup:

Million thanks to all! Terri brought up the term capture. Strangely enough these are 2 of 4 dog shots that I took that day. Della must have gotten on this rock a dozen times. This was around mid day. I refused to walk back to the Jeep to get my camera. As I have said before, I am not a dog lover. When it got later, I couldn't resist.

What that means is a little beyond me. I can tell you that it is a rare occasion. Generally I shoot the subject to death and end up with questionable results.

Most reactions

Back