What's new

Depression and Hypochondria.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was walking around the neighborhood today and these are some peculiar characters I found. Some of them are obviously crops of some of the others...I couldnt decide :meh: C&C if youd like. Enjoy!

Nikon D300s
Nikon 80-200mm F/2.8D ED IF

1 Doesnt really follow the series, but I guess it could be depressing.
aDSC_1419-1.jpg


2
DSC_1405.jpg


3 (crop. If youd like to see the full, let me know.)
DSC_1404.jpg


4
DSC_1410.jpg


5 (crop. Let me know if youd like to see the original.)
DSC_14131.jpg


6
DSC_1414.jpg


Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom