Desert Eagle vs. Dr. Thunder

Juice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaosjourney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just as I enjoy shooting photos, I also enjoy shooting guns. I took my Desert Eagle out today for the first time in almost a year, and the new 7D came along as well!

I hadn't used the video recording before, so I set up a couple of slo-mo shots on the 720p 60fps setting.

The video is less than a minute long, with 3 different examples. I look forward to seeing what else I can do in the video department with this camera, I am very pleased with its capabilities!

You can watch it in 720p HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was pretty far away too! That was at 70mm and it still got hit. Luckily it was only the one drop and it was directly on the glass, so it wiped up easy.

This was kind of impromptu, otherwise I would have brought some plastic wrap or something to cover the camera with.

wow!
7D shots better than your desert eagle I guess. :)

Cool video.......... but shooting at water is bad mojo.

I've done a lot of "blowing up fruit" and other assorted firearm videos in slow motion with a Casio EX-FS10. The video quality isn't as clean, but the slow motion is much much more smooth. I won't hijack your thread by posting them here, but for the $150 it might be worth it for you.

Besides, if you can afford to feed your DE, you can afford that camera as an extra toy. :lol:

Reminds me of bullet-toothed Tony

That definitely played a role in my getting that particular gun. The pub scene in Snatch with the replicas is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Cool video.......... but shooting at water is bad mojo.

I've done a lot of "blowing up fruit" and other assorted firearm videos in slow motion with a Casio EX-FS10. The video quality isn't as clean, but the slow motion is much much more smooth. I won't hijack your thread by posting them here, but for the $150 it might be worth it for you.

Besides, if you can afford to feed your DE, you can afford that camera as an extra toy. :lol:

I can't afford it haha. The .50 AE ammo is over $2 a round!

I don't really care about being able to shoot slo-mo, I was just messing around with it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Shooting @ a low angle into water & the ricochet off to gaud knows where. Dumb.

You assume too much. Dumb.

Most reactions

Back