What's new

Detroit / Windsor Tunnel

Evildime

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture was taken while travelling through the Detroit / Windsor tunnel. It was kinda a quick snap that turned out to be a neat looking photo, and I thought I'd share. I wish i could have popped my head out of the T-tops of the car and taken the photo so i would have had a clear shot of the tunnel and the car in front..... but still an interesting photo anyways.

IMG_1757.jpg
 
Just a little more space between wipers and bumper on car ahead and you could crop it to make a good stock photo!
 
Yeah..like I said.. it was just a quick snap shot that had no thought into it.... I wish I would have now. lol
 
I like it, it show the motion quite well. I used to like driving through the tunnel back when I was a kid.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom