What's new

Detroit

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Isaac241.jpg
 
Great shot Tuna! Really like the grasses blowing. It's got a certain vintage feel to it, like it was shot in the late 60s or something.

Rob
 
Rob said:
Great shot Tuna! Really like the grasses blowing. It's got a certain vintage feel to it, like it was shot in the late 60s or something.

Rob
That is the same feel I get when I look at this. Love how you capture the movement in the grass as well. Nicely done. :thumbup:
 
I agree about the grass blowing... and have I ever told you I absolutely love your b&w's. Such a treat to see when you've posted a photo.

Excellent as always!
 
well done tuna...its got that 'edge of the city' feel.
 
Thank you for your comments and insight - they are always appreciated.

Tuna
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom