What's new

Diana's Pool--Found a Hidden Gem!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bump for the morning crowd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's not morning everywhere.... :wink:

I'm not liking pp in the first one, green is too saturated, and all I'm really seeing there are highlights in the water which are too blue-green... but that's jmo
 
Last edited:
It's not morning everywhere.... :wink:

I'm not liking pp in the first one, green is too saturated, and all I'm really seeing there are highlights in the water which are too blue-green... but that's jmo

Yeah, I was definitely a bit heavy handed with that one.. I'll rework it, thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like the second shot


the cell shots are cheesy, but I suspect you knew that part
 
I like the second shot


the cell shots are cheesy, but I suspect you knew that part

Oh of course! Haha, cheesy is the name of the game for BTS shots. Haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom