I am new to the forum so I am sorry if this info is somewhere else that I am not seeing. What Nikons will the autofocus work on? I am having trouble finding specs when I google it. I have a Nikon D5100 (best features in the price range) and a Nikkor 18-300mm. I am worried about losing 2 stops since it isn't all that fast of a lense to start with.
i just spent $500 give or take for a Nikon 1.7 teleconverter and must say it works quite admirably..so much so I cannot quite imagine a $50 or $100 take off lens is going to work all that well...mebbe I'm wrong, mebbe not.
i just spent $500 give or take for a Nikon 1.7 teleconverter and must say it works quite admirably..so much so I cannot quite imagine a $50 or $100 take off lens is going to work all that well...mebbe I'm wrong, mebbe not.