What's new

Disney is dead

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's 3 pics from the graveyard, their a little(or lot) ott, they give the final resting place that disney feel, i was going to post them in the darkside but..........................it's disney.

anyway c&c..

2889773477_6da23ddb97_b.jpg



2889772633_983d2558ac_b.jpg


2889771845_b808eafb23_b.jpg
 
Hdr?

Nice shots by the way
 
I wish I had a graveyard this cool to take pics in!Love it!:D
 
Wow those are awesome, I have tried but been unable to get that look.
 
Wow....really nice!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

...Too bad the tops of the monuments are cut off...I know, it's hard to get that tight shot without doing that...but it just bothers me a teeny, weeny, tiny, ever...so...slightly bit!!!! :biggrin: ...I'm SURE I'll get over it!! :bouncy:
 
Compositionally I think they are great photos, but the HDR is overdone IMO.
 
Sadly I agree too, moral of this story is "dont process under the influence of alcohol":blushing::blushing::blushing:
I'd be interested in seeing the photographs you have taken under the influence of alcohol :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom