What's new

Diy lighting.

stas92

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to start a discussion on diy lighting equipment. Mostly light modifiers.
Now I want this to be fair so I would like to remind you that there are a lot of talented people out there that just can not afford equipment. At the risk of sounding egotistic I am one of those people. A student with barely a job and the love for photography. and i have built a few things that helped me out, and it turn out pretty great.

So diy lighting equipment, is it worth your time and effort?
 
So diy lighting equipment, is it worth your time and effort?
If you lack funds and have a healthy imigination, it is completely worth it. Use toilet paper as a diffuser, a rolled cereal box as a snoot, a forgotten cardboard box as a light tent, this list is limited only by yourself.

Oh, you might mean the source. Hell, use anything that illuminates. There are no limits.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom