do any of you play musical instruments?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by carlita, Sep 23, 2003.

1. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Note to Havoc: Do NOT attempt to imitate the Creed guy. Creed is basically a puke band and whoever that lead singer is, is a watered down Eddie Vedder wannabe. It's horrible. Whatever you come up with on your own will outshine anything that band ever did. Go for it!!!

Matt: What will you get? That depends on the seriousness you apply to your undertaking. Make it good enough and maybe you'll see us both swoon, in the same day, even. Now, wouldn't that make it all worthwhile? Of course it would! Git crackin!

Your sad tale of the broken heart just tears me up....sniff.... it really does. I'll bet it gives your eyes a haunted expression. Buck up, chicks dig that, too! :wink: You DO owe your dad, big time, for teaching you all the basics. Nothing turns me off more than watching a "band" where they're jumping about the stage, pumping fists and spitting lyrics, and it's obvious none of them can really play their instruments. boo...hiss!!

Metro: I want to hear the cover....the evening got away from me but I promise to give it a listen!

2. manda

manda instigator of pottymouthedness

The funniest thing Ive ever seen was Scott Stapp's arm movements in that video on the boat. At least I think there was a boat in it...

3. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

my opinion on scot stapp is that he thinks he's JESUS.

discuss...

md

and yes you and manda swooning would make my millenia

md

4. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, he can't be Eddie Vedder so he may as well try the Jesus thing.... :lmao: How's that for discussion??

I can't speak for Manda, but I have to be reeeeeeally impressed before I start swooning.... you'll know if I do, trust me, k? :wink:

5. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

im not making any promises...but we shall see!!

md

6. manda

manda instigator of pottymouthedness

see i tend to swoon at many things
    im a big swooner
    come from a long line of swooners

you dont want to be near me during a u2/coldplay/blur/smashing pumpkins concert :love:

7. djnsmith7

djnsmith7 TPF Noob!

When I was younger, I played the piano, drums & trumpet. I only played for a short while. Nothing to shake a stick at. Two friends & myself used to sing to friends & what not for fun, but that was about it.