mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 :hug::
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #2 :love:
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #3 I feel a strong desire for a cigarette now...and I don't even smoke!
ronda TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 34 Reaction score 1 Location far western north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2011 #4 Now that's gentle imagery.
RauschPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 124 Location Minnesnowta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #5 Mmm, flower porn.
C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2011 #6 wow!! very subtle, yet sharp. what lens and settings?
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #7 Great shot. It defintely has a come thither look to it. I don't have any complaints except the title is too glib.
Great shot. It defintely has a come thither look to it. I don't have any complaints except the title is too glib.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2011 #8 This isn't the most obscene flower photo I've seen here or elsewhere, but a very nice shot. Perfectly executed selective focus and wonderful color.
This isn't the most obscene flower photo I've seen here or elsewhere, but a very nice shot. Perfectly executed selective focus and wonderful color.
J JBArts TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 167 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #9 Lovely still and aptly titled as well (I think). Good job on this one!
AUG19 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2011 Messages 313 Reaction score 18 Location Craigleith, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2011 #10 Great in square format.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #11 Thanks all!! I don't know if I would normally name this the same...lol But I do know that sex sells here....lol Canon 5D Mark II Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens 3554B002 B&H Photo Video f/2.8 Exposure 1/100sec. ISO 200
Thanks all!! I don't know if I would normally name this the same...lol But I do know that sex sells here....lol Canon 5D Mark II Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens 3554B002 B&H Photo Video f/2.8 Exposure 1/100sec. ISO 200
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2011 #12 I like the color, but there is something about the square format and composition that isn't working for me here.
I like the color, but there is something about the square format and composition that isn't working for me here.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #13 Duly noted.....
Arkanjel Imaging No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 160 Location SW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2011 #14 AUG19 said: Great in square format. Click to expand... I second this.
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2011 #15 Lovely image Mish. Just delish.