What's new

Do I seduce you?

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Thanks mwc......old thread brought back to life......=)
 
Great photo, I would love to see a larger version. Sad to say I don't really get the "sexy" part.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Great photo, I would love to see a larger version. Sad to say I don't really get the "sexy" part.
If you get to know me you will......lol Ok, jokes a side......to get people to look at flower threads you need to have a very "enticing" title......lol That was what was behind the title.....=)
 
No. To get people to look at a flower picture you put "mishele" in the title. :goodvibe:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
^^^^^^^^^
lol
 
Beautiful...

Nuff said!
 
You totally seduce me...Oh, and nice image too
 
The shallow DOF works really well. Love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom