Do these do anything for anyone?

images.jpg

run.gif

??? I know you bumped my thread, not Bitter. When I said "it was brought up again..." I meant by YOU. I did not say Bitter bumped it. I said he posted in it.

If you want to talk about you, we can do that as well:
Somehow you are offended by my response to your childish behavior. (Possibly because you actually realized how childish you have been acting.) You proceeded to search for several of the threads that I posted in and make comments that contribute nothing. (Bitter was smart enough to disguise his intentions with true statements.)

Did I ever mention that I did not want criticism? In fact, I went back to the photo and edited it according to exactly what Bitter said. I even gave near exact dimensions as to how much the image was off.

It is obvious to me, and should be to others, that you have a serious comprehension problem. I suggest you discontinue posting in the manner that you have chosen to thus far. (You know, the size 7 font, I-speak-before-thinking type of post)

This thread was meant for receiving feedback on two images that I thought were garbage when I first saw them. From this point on I will not respond to any post that does not contribute useful information regarding the initial post.

Oh okay, well in that case... Your photos suck. Hope that helps!

o hey tyler said:
Hey silly little billy willy!

o hey tyler said:
Your photos suck.

It is about enough now, Tyler. OK?
I see an infraction coming up next - soon, I assume.

And Polyphony: leave it alone.
You keep fanning the fires of those whose furs you seem to have rubbed backwards.

Step back, too.

Hey LaFoto, I respect your wisdom and ability to deal with people, you seem to be intelligent and level headed. With that being said:

Allow me to point out, the above post where I posted "your photos suck" would have been the first post I directly attacked Polyphony. Sure, I did some badgering before hand, but it was only in response to being called "mentally handicapped" on more than one occasion.

So, if telling someone that I think their photos suck (after trying to explain that proper criticism was given, and disregarded) is worse than being called "mentally handicapped" then I stand fully corrected. But what would you rather be? A shotty photographer, or mentally handicapped?

Especially since I happen to work with the mentally handicapped as part of giving back to the community, I found that to be very offensive.

That's my piece. I'm out like a boner in sweatpants.

Thank you so much Bitter...that just made my day...I think I'll have this smile for awhile now...imagine using that on some unsuspecting 'puter geek and the risers underneath the MB...and the HDD carriage...pretty much the whole 'puter....wait...I'm a computer geek...bad idea...still funny

Well, before a lock comes into play, I keep on believing that actually everyone here (or most of us are) is grown up and intelligent enough to know for themselves when the time has come to step back and apply the saying "Silence is golden". With some it takes surprisingly long! But I just cannot give up hoping and believing!

Oh hey - Tyler!

Let it be.

This is another thread all together! Forget about the snapshot-one!

AgentDrex: nice version - composition is much better now, more evenly distributed, and I can't see in your version what the Jeweller is seeing in it (crooked horizon and unbalanced composition, as the sailing boat does balance it!).

Sorry but he has made a rod for his own back now, so every shot now is a snapshot

No I am not. On either account. YOU are making incorrect assumptions.

You have two strong verticals, that are placed too far to the left, which effects the image's balance. The horizon IS slightly tilted.

But then again, what do I know, right?

Be honest with yourself and the rest of the community. The only reason you came to this thread is because of the snapshot thread. This thread was pages back. It was brought up again as a result of the snapshot thread, and you chose to post in it because of the snapshot thread. You will say "There is no way for you to know what I would or would not do." We both know that if it had not been for the snapshot thread, you would not have posted here.

The two verticals are placed too far to the left by about 130 pixels. The horizon is off by less than half a degree.

Whether or not your statements are true does not determine your intent. The best and most effective sarcasm is achieved by using truth and facts in the statement itself.

You think you are clever but you aren't fooling anyone.

I think I found the high horse.

Every post you make now is relevant to the snapshot post because of what you class as a snapshot

??? I know you bumped my thread, not Bitter. When I said "it was brought up again..." I meant by YOU. I did not say Bitter bumped it. I said he posted in it.

If you want to talk about you, we can do that as well:
Somehow you are offended by my response to your childish behavior. (Possibly because you actually realized how childish you have been acting.) You proceeded to search for several of the threads that I posted in and make comments that contribute nothing. (Bitter was smart enough to disguise his intentions with true statements.)

Did I ever mention that I did not want criticism? In fact, I went back to the photo and edited it according to exactly what Bitter said. I even gave near exact dimensions as to how much the image was off.

It is obvious to me, and should be to others, that you have a serious comprehension problem. I suggest you discontinue posting in the manner that you have chosen to thus far. (You know, the size 7 font, I-speak-before-thinking type of post)

This thread was meant for receiving feedback on two images that I thought were garbage when I first saw them. From this point on I will not respond to any post that does not contribute useful information regarding the initial post.

Oh okay, well in that case... Your photos suck. Hope that helps!

+1 both photos are crap

Most reactions

New Topics

Back