Do you buy monthly photography magazines?

I still like to get those National Geographic specials... some good photos in them usually.

-PhotoshopUser
-Camera Arts
-DigitalPro
-PhotoLife
and, in a fit of wishful thinking, LFI (Leica Fotografie International)

..maybe if I decide that I don't NEED that redundant kidney, I'll get an M8...

GoalieT

I looked through several and found that they were all 60% advertisements, 30% uninteresting articles and 10% interesting articles.

If I purchase any paperback, I want substance that will interest me... so magazines are out, and books on a specific topic for me are the prefered method of learning.

I prefer not to spend money on something that is overfilled with advertisements. Come to think of it, I get annoyed at commercials in DVDs that I purchase. I bought that DVD to look at that movie, not be sold something else. At least I can usually click past it easily enough.

I looked through several and found that they were all 60% advertisements, 30% uninteresting articles and 10% interesting articles.

If I purchase any paperback, I want substance that will interest me... so magazines are out, and books on a specific topic for me are the prefered method of learning.

I prefer not to spend money on something that is overfilled with advertisements. Come to think of it, I get annoyed at commercials in DVDs that I purchase. I bought that DVD to look at that movie, not be sold something else. At least I can usually click past it easily enough.

+1

i just subscribe to pop photo and thats usually all i need. I heard from a friend about some magazine from the UK (dont remember the name now though) but i need to check that one out when i get a chance

Most reactions

New Topics

Back