Do you have a personality disorder?

Ok - Maybe you are the normal one. ;) I almost wonder if you would have to be in a coma to scored low on everything. (checks - I feel ok. Quick, someone pinch me!)

I think the questions were realy general and would have been better on a 1-5 scale type thing...but oh well heres my answers anway
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I am defiantly not Histrionic. I am one of the least manipulative people I know....the only thing in the description that slightly has anything to do with me is the "flashy dressing"...I wear an orange hoddie witch attracts attention...but besides that....and their description of OCD sounds way more intense then anything I have...its only little bits in small areas for me...

photogoddess said:
I wonder if this means I am normal. :p
Histrionic: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:

fess up there goddess, you left off obsessive compulsive cause you broke through the roof on that one!!!!

:mrgreen:

vonnagy said:
photogoddess said:
I wonder if this means I am normal. :p
Obsessive-Compulsive:

fess up there goddess, you left off obsessive compulsive cause you broke through the roof on that one!!!!

:mrgreen:

Sorry to dissappoint you Vonn. That one was low too. Leaving it off was just a copy paste error. :D Good try though! ;)

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I could have told you that before I took the test. I'm so OCD sometimes it gets annoying to my own self.

Hmmph! I knew it. Only slightly skewed. :twisted:

Schizoid: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

That test was messed up. Who ever wrote that is a little left of center.

Disorder | Rating
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

i'm looking for a borderline psychotic drug addict with self-esteem issues. preferably someone who has no sense of self or moral center. at the very least, i want someone who is 'confused' about what they want from life and really just needs a while to 'sort things out.' my dream is that i can find someone who will develop an irrational attachment to me, call me all of the time, (filling my entire call id log with their number in under an hour is especially attractive), and declare their undying love for me on our third date.

Do you think I need to take that test? :shock: :lol:

Scored High on Paranoid and Very High on obsesive/compulsive though (something about spending all my time on these forums)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back