Do you have Gas? (gear aquisition syndrome)

Yes sir, you are quite correct. I am probably going to get hit in the head with a brick by my wife if I want to try large format photography. That will, of course require a couple of bags. One for the camera, and one for the film cassettes.

I have Two, yes TWO LF, a Calumet and a Toyo.
I also have my father's old cameras (minus one) and those include two Realist 3D cameras, A Busch Pressman C 2-1/4 x 3- 1/4, and a few others, along with my SRT 101 and the 201, an x370, all my Canon gear, the Fuji and my latest acquisition of three Nikon bodies. (The D1x cost me $30.)

I have been experimenting with latching the digitals to the LF and my latest project is to latch the Fuji X-M1 to the back of the Busch. this will give me Press camera movements with the digital.

Yes sir, you are quite correct. I am probably going to get hit in the head with a brick by my wife if I want to try large format photography. That will, of course require a couple of bags. One for the camera, and one for the film cassettes.
Mine divorced herself years ago from trying to talk logic to me.
But her GAS is books.
So I bought her a Kindle.

Mine divorced herself years ago from trying to talk logic to me.
But her GAS is books.
So I bought her a Kindle.
I am still working on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back