Do you like these photos? I was going for a dark, vintage feel?

robespierre1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one is better? I am not done editing but in terms of what's best for the "model's" features, which one is okay?
Also, any advice about how to give a photo a vintage feel?
BE HONEST :) and I am experimenting with a whole new area. I used a webcam to sort capture the grainy, dingy feel of vintage photography. If you have tips, please share. I usually use a Canon EOS Rebel

Pictureofme4-Copy-1-1.png

Pictureofme4-Copy.png

Pictureofme5.png

Last edited:
My brother (a photographer) told me to make them black and white and then to do some cropping. I want like a face and flower shot.
So something like this?

Pictureofme4-Copy-1.png

The last one that was in your original post had the best pose, IMO, but you seem to have edited that one out. The webcam doesn't add a vintage effect to the shot, more just some annoying blurriness. Take care in getting a good shot on the camera, you can always add grain/vintage effects afterwards with editing software if you want. The background is a bit distracting too, try shooting outdoors if you can.

The last one that was in your original post had the best pose, IMO, but you seem to have edited that one out. The webcam doesn't add a vintage effect to the shot, more just some annoying blurriness. Take care in getting a good shot on the camera, you can always add grain/vintage effects afterwards with editing software if you want. The background is a bit distracting too, try shooting outdoors if you can.

Okay, thanks. I tried editing before and it just seemed inauthentic to me. I'll just work harder on that part then.

Where da piktures? Dey gone! :)

Most reactions

Back