Do you own a celly?

Do you own a celly?

• Total voters
pilgrim said:
hahaha terri :shock: you mean the head shot one?

Whatever you want to call what you're using right now, is the one I mean. It's quite studly. :wink:

I have one. I got it when I went back to school because it was a long drive at night and in the MN winters you never want to get stuck out there for long. I don't use it that often, but it is nice when at the movie store to call home and say "Have we seen this?"

I have one, I change it possibly more than I change my clothes, it's always on and always in my pocket.... I never know who might need me.... At the moment it's a sony ericsson. I've gone off nokia...

ive had one for about...8 yrs I guess.
most aussies have mobiles. my sister is 13 and has one. its for safety.

i just got a new one actually...i usually hate the things but this one is so snazzy, i just LOVE it
172_7296.sized.jpg

pilgrim said:
thats crazy, I dont know many 11 year olds with cells.

A few weeks ago the local school broad vote to let elementary school students bring cell phones to schools because parents complained about not being able reach their children in emergencies

I have one and I wish I didnt. Its $50 a month I would much rather spend on something else. But with as much as I use it I have to have it.

I owned my celly when I was 12 :) that's great thing :p although I never use it... I sometimes send sms - never call. It's mostly a communication between me and my class mates like: "what was a homework for tommorow... "

I've got one but would happily dump it if I could. I don't like being that accesable at all time. It is also for work so when I get a call it means something is wrong. That may certainly influence my feelings about it.....

There is even one that comes with my car but I haven't activated it.

Most reactions

Back