What's new

Do You Photograph Your Photography Equipment..?

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do!








Feel free to add your own!!

Best,
Jake
 
Here's my 'beast' sitting next to the toy:


Day 361 - C330 and Konstruktor by limrodrigues, on Flickr

And my pinhole camera in action:

Day 280 - Pinhole in action by limrodrigues, on Flickr

as it was taking this:
$Armchairs resized reversed.webp

And my first love:

$K1000.webp
 
Not very often, but once in a while I will snap a pic for a post I've done on TPF, like this one, showing how I typically carry my smaller prime lenses with two older-style Nikon rear lens caps, the ones with the interlocking ridges on the back end. With so many interlocking ridges, these caps basically fit together kinda' like Lego's do, and with a couple of wraps of tape, they are realllllly stuck together. This makes it possible to pull two lenses out of a fanny pack, camera bag slot, or out of a jacket pocket at one time. It makes it easy to carry the 70-300 + 24 on top, or 70-300 + 35 on top, or the 24+50mm pair, as shown.

$150477516.webp
24mm 2.8 AF-D + 50mm 1.8 AF

$150477585.webp
Bessa R rangefinder, uses Leica m39 thread mount lenses.

$150726216.webp
Canon 5D classic with Olympus 28mm f/2.8 mounted; Vivitar Series1 55mm f/2.8 1:1 macro in m42; Super Takumar 200mm f/4 and Super Takumar 135mm f/3.5 lenses in m42 mount.

My first SLR, sitting on a shelf in the dining room back in 2008. Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super. Behind my FIRST "adjustable" camera, a Kodak Pony 135-B I bought in sixth grade, back in 1974.
$152686368.webp
 
Nice! Some pretty sexy gear there. Keep 'em coming!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
$2014-03-22 09.03.33.webp
$2014-03-22 09.04.18.webp

My camera doesn't have the awesome poses your guy's camera does but it's still my baby!!
 
I have these because I needed them for my blog

$6d (Medium).webp


$selfiedoor (Large).webp
 
only when I'm selling it...and I'm getting much better at it:

first FS listing:

DSC_1286-1.jpg



to my d3100:

DSC_0032-1.jpg


and my d5100:

d5100+016-2.jpg


and my last few listing:

DSC_1952-4.jpg


DSC_1963-7.jpg
 
Of course I do.

$DSC_0195 - Version 2.webp$DSC_0158 - Version 2 (1).webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom