TPF Noob!
Reaction score
You used to jump in the leaves?

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d1.jpg

e.jpg

Alas summer is coming to an end some shots that remind us of it.

f.jpg

g.jpg

Awesome series!! :thumbup: What wonderful expressions you've captured here.

Great work. You captured a seasonal transition wonderfully. :) Love them all.

wonderful shots! looks like they had a fun time :)
nicely captured expressions.. #5 is my fave :)
lovely sky in the last
thanks for sharing :D

Really lovely series! :)

What fun! Even the "big kids" still like to jump into the leaves here! Great portraits, so full of laughter and life and plain fun!

I also love the atmosphere in the last two. The lonely bench, with only the colours that are reflected on the water surface indicating that the trees on the other side of the lake have donned their autumn colours, and then those clouds in the sky! Saw a sky like this here tonight, too, but did not have the chance to stop and take a photo... oh well.

Thanks everyone for the kind words it was a great family day celebrating Thanksgiving. Corinna I too see many sunsets while driving, I would cause an accident to pull over.

Excellent work as always Canoncan. You sure have capture the mood of fall. I love the expression you got on the kids faces. Very nice.

beautiful shots of those kids....and what a wonderful capture of thanksgiving for ya'll canadians.....hope ours is as pretty...

the colors are great in these...but i really love the chair shot....great great series!!

Most reactions

Back