Do you think I captured a ghost / spirit voice on video?

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was in Savannah, GA on vacation from July 6th-July 12th, 2018.

I just started to go through all the video recently and I captured something very interesting while recording video in a house called the Sorrel-Weed house.

Savannah Ghost Tours at the Sorrel Weed House | Haunted Ghost Walks

I dont want to sway your opinion at all or tell you what I hear, so I will let you watch / listen for yourself.

Here is the video -

Then I recorded another video in case that helps shed more light on anything -

If you really have the time, you can watch the full 39 minute long version of my night there -

I have some theories, but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

What do you hear?

Do think it is a ghost / spirit?

What else can I do to help prove or dis-prove what I captured?

nope. didnt even have to look/watch/hear anything. crazy how that works.

Wow. I heard a LOT of voices. But they sure sounded like other people who were simply in the same room.

Wow. I heard a LOT of voices. But they sure sounded like other people who were simply in the same room.

Around 23 seconds in?

That sounds like someone in the room?

the voice that someone laughed at? yeah it does.

Around 23 seconds in?

That sounds like someone in the room?

The whole clip has voices. Are we to understand all those voices are spirits?

Some voices are the other people on the tour.

You think the voice at 23 seconds in my first video sounds the same as the other voices?

Not being able to see anything, let alone know who else is in the area and what their voices are like, I'd say there's nothing conclusive here. It's just a bunch of voices. I hear the same banter at the county fair, before a PTA meeting, standing in line at the grocery store....

What do you hear?

I hear the exact same audio repeated over and over. Don't you think it strange that all the background noises are exactly the same behind the voices, even in the few seconds before you hear the voices you concentrate on? And I mean all the noises including the background rumbles, faint voices and footsteps. When the *clip* ends the background noises abruptly drop in volume.

Apart from that with the male voice the first word is clipped as though you only hear the second part of it and the phrase, said jokingly in response to the female voice which includes joviality is "- work with me..." (on this) and in this sense is a modern phrase with modern meaning and not an archaic one.

So your *ghosts* were either very hip for their time or you're listening to a super-impsed recording or repetition of one over the original sound. Like many of these so called *visitations* that only appear on or are only visible/audible on modern technology and never experienced in real time, perhaps it's us mis-interpreting technical glitches or simply mis-interpreting abstracted information, perhaps their creation is due to the technology as they never seem to exist without it. The best place to capture the mythical *orbs* is in the famous mirror when the punters are gathered round taking photos with flash??? Mmmm... ;);););)

^ Orbs are just dust.

I think the one syllable first part of the weird voice not being a typical English word adds to the mystery.

All the other voices sound hollow and...like a real person said them.

The "work with me " sounds completely different.

I showed proof in my second clip that nothing was added or put over the original sound.

I think the one syllable first part of the weird voice not being a typical English word adds to the mystery.

All the other voices sound hollow and...like a real person said them.

The "work with me " sounds completely different.

I see, the first clip was the same section repeated. But on the full clip it sounds like a normal modern conversation, there is the guy's voice, then a response, (female with joviality) then a further response with the first part of the first word clipped. You are reading things into it because of the abstraction of the less than perfect recording. You are trying to hear it as being real and not realising how your recording of normal voices has abstracted the sound. Peoples voices will change as they turn to and away from the camera while talking. The last syllable of a word not recorded just points to a technical glitch, not a ghost.

It seems to me that you’re trying really hard to make it seem like it’s a ghost.

If you showed this to 10,000 people without any explanation and asked if there was anything strange about it, I don’t think even one person would say that the voice they heard must have been from a ghost.

Most reactions

Back