Do you think I captured a ghost / spirit voice on video?

So you think the "work with me " is a technical glitch?

The female laughing after sounds like someone else on the tour laughing.

It seems to me that you’re trying really hard to make it seem like it’s a ghost.

If you showed this to 10,000 people without any explanation and asked if there was anything strange about it, I don’t think even one person would say that the voice they heard must have been from a ghost.

Thats why I am asking what you guys hear.

I don't know what the 10,000 people will say until I ask.

I have never heard a voice sound like that.

People in this forum seem to know a lot about audio / video, so I figure it is a good place to ask.

I'd say 'work with me' is just a mere mortal in the room speaking normally.

So you think the "work with me " is a technical glitch?

The female laughing after sounds like someone else on the tour laughing.

I think you've started with a conclusion and are trying to prove that conclusion rather than look objectively at the facts.

The most striking anomaly is that all these *ghost* recordings come from sub-par equipment and are never from professional recordings. They all feature sounds and voices that sound abnormal but you don't seem to question the quality of the recording or ask how sound can be distorted and seem abnormal when recorded and played back. Don't the clicks, hisses, jumps in background noise, etc strike you as being abnormal or are you just hearing what you wish to hear?

Riddle me this: If the house is of true paranormal interest then you would expect there to be serious research into the recording of voices revealed by many *amateur* recordings, a permanent microphone set up in the house. Why not compare your recording to this and see, or is it the case that no such serious interest has ever taken place and all recordings continue to be on *amateur* equipment? With all the technology and AF in cameras these days UFO pictures continue to be fuzzy, no-one's snapped a selfie with a *grey*... ;);););)

If you were to experience the same audio glitches while test recording at a camera shop would you question the equipment of call Ghostbusters? Perhaps you were just made susceptible to making your conclusion by visiting a *haunted house* on the tourist trail. ;);););)

Last edited:
I don't believe in UFOs.

The clicks and some of other noises are coming from me holding the gopro and it moving around in my hand.

So far no one can explain the "work with me".

I can't explain it either.

I don't believe in UFOs.

The clicks and some of other noises are coming from me holding the gopro and it moving around in my hand.

OK, here's the explanation:

Someone in the room said, "Work with me."

I don't believe in UFOs.

Thanks for your input. Lets see what some other people think. I think 20 good opinions would be good to get.

I don't believe in UFOs.

This ^^

I get the feeling that 20 people could say "Nah, it's just a person talking" and it won't make any difference, but if just one person says, "You know, I'm not sure, it might be a ghost," it will be "proof" enough for someone who has already made up his mind.

I am still undecided.

Thats why I asked for opinions.

If I already made up my mind, I wouldn't care what other people thought.

since ghosts aren't real [100% indisputable fact] ... and you were on a tour with other people walking/talking... unless there was a parrot in the room... i think you can follow the logic here...

and you were on a tour with other people walking/talking... unless there was a parrot in the room... i think you can follow the logic here...

Yep, getting a recording of a human voice when you're in a room with a load of people talking could just be the most obvious answer.

5 to nothing so far.

and you were on a tour with other people walking/talking... unless there was a parrot in the room... i think you can follow the logic here...

Yep, getting a recording of a human voice when you're in a room with a load of people talking could just be the most obvious answer.

5 to nothing so far.

I believe it's 6 to 1.

I'm with Braineack. Ghosts aren't real so no, you didn't capture one.

Most reactions

Back