Do you want to go to bed?

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another shot from my trip to Eastern State Pen. C&C is always welcome!!
8001048581_0c5895d88b_b.jpg

On black....
3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Very nice. I love this one!!

dam... prison brings out the TEASE in you! ;)

Nice job keeping the highlights in control.

Oh ya!! This is the best prison shot yet. Good comp...good exposure...very interesting subject...great job!! I wish I had a little bit more room on the right side..for a little more balance.

Oh ya!! This is the best prison shot yet. Good comp...good exposure...very interesting subject...great job!! I wish I had a little bit more room on the right side..for a little more balance.
Balance...yes, that was a nit of mine. There were some very distracting things in front of the beds. I'll play w/ the crop some more and see if there is a way to make it work. =)

Does the balance bother anyone else? Is it something that you really notice?

Thanks everyone for the comments!!

I like the color on this one.

Suddenly I feel sleepy. :sexywink:

I actually like it off balanced because there is more light on the left side too. I thought you had done it on purpose!

That's interesting, because it makes ME want to NOT sleep for a very long time... :D

I really like this, and the slight lack of balance doesn't bother me (perhaps because *I'm* unbalanced :lol: )--somehow it lends itself to the slightly sinister, uncomfortable feeling of looking at those beds...

This is so so good. Balance is good. Lighting is dramatic. The green colors on the wall **almost** make it welcoming until you see the rusted bed frames and then you sink into oblivion.

Looks almost HDR. Very cool. I'm impressed. Better than flowers...

That's interesting, because it makes ME want to NOT sleep for a very long time... :D

I really like this, and the slight lack of balance doesn't bother me (perhaps because *I'm* unbalanced :lol: )--somehow it lends itself to the slightly sinister, uncomfortable feeling of looking at those beds...
The place was very sinister!! I'm going back w/ a friend in a couple of weeks for the haunted house they make up inside the prison....=) Should be cool. And yes, you are unbalanced.....lol

This is so so good. Balance is good. Lighting is dramatic. The green colors on the wall **almost** make it welcoming until you see the rusted bed frames and then you sink into oblivion.

Looks almost HDR. Very cool. I'm impressed. Better than flowers...
Thank you, babe. This shot is way more rewarding than my flower ones.
If this kinda stuff was in my backyard I would prolly shoot more of it. :lol:
And this is a HDR. ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back