What's new

Do you want to go to bed?

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #31
(I'm green with envy, just so you know :-P)
Did any of the interns take you up on your offer to go to bed?
When you come to Philly, this is a must see!! I would love to see what you would come up w/!!
And sadly...no. lol
Nice work Mishele, that is a fantastic shot!
Thank you!!
 
When you come to Philly, this is a must see!! I would love to see what you would come up w/!!
And sadly...no. lol
I've only been to Philly once, and that was a long time ago so I'm due for another visit. Maybe one day... :)
 
Since I've been here longer, I want the bed with the sunny southern exposure. You can have it when I'm released in 2050.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #34
Since I've been here longer, I want the bed with the sunny southern exposure. You can have it when I'm released in 2050.
Where in SE PA are you? :)
 
awesome work mishele! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom