Does anyone still use 35mm cameras

Deeck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I replaced an old SLR with a used Nikon 8008 35mm SLR and would like to get my hands on a manual. I like the results with film rather than my Cool pix digital.

Search online for the manual.

This forum is littered with people who use film. And some use film for Weddings, etc for the image quality that they get.

Hey thanks for your help. Once I check the camera out I'm sending it to my daughter in Boston. She's really the one who loves film photography-has had her work published while at college.

I'm going to look for another film camera for myself. I used a Cannon and a Nikon in the 90's as a reporter and hobbyist- also published in print. Any recommendations?

Leica makes a nice film camera. A Nikon F3 is possibly the best 35mm film camera ever made. The F2 is an incredible work horse which performs like a race horse.

Last edited:
This forum is littered with people who use film. ........

Glad to know I'm considered to be trash.
jester.gif

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind during yard and house sale season coming up.

I ran the wet lab in a Target until they took out all the Kodak equipment. Now I'll have to send my film out. Anyone have suggestions who does good work in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area? I can use Dodd camera now.

I shoot the Nikon F100 35mm and Pentax 645nii medium format film camera, along side with my Nikon D800, 750, and 600.. :D

I still use film. I have just over 50 film cameras and they all get used. Four have film in at the moment (Zeiss Ikon Ikoflex and Bronica ETRs have 120 film, Kiev 4 and Kodak Retina 1 have 35 mm film.)

Most reactions

Back