Does anyone use this (link within)

It's advertising. Are you annoyed at using a free product (Facebook) and having to live with them trying to make a profit through advertising (If so you are in for a painful life as Tv / Radio / Internet.... pretty much everywhere you get this) or are you annoyed at that product in particular? If so why?

I see it as a great tool for certain applications. It will vastly increase the everyday photographers capability at achieving a great shot in everyday setups that often give auto mode some difficulty. Awesome for travel photography under changing conditions. (Assuming it works as advertised and I cant see why not in most cases) It will not replace a pro photographers in many cases as it does not appear to support using off camera lights. (Since it is evaluating light it sees it would appear to be useless with flashes) My bet is, if it works as well as advertised, some big company (Canon / Nikon / Sony) will buy it up and incorporate the algorithms into their automatic modes.

It's advertising. Are you annoyed at using a free product (Facebook) and having to live with them trying to make a profit through advertising (If so you are in for a painful life as Tv / Radio / Internet.... pretty much everywhere you get this) or are you annoyed at that product in particular? If so why?

I see it as a great tool for certain applications. It will vastly increase the everyday photographers capability at achieving a great shot in everyday setups that often give auto mode some difficulty. Awesome for travel photography under changing conditions. (Assuming it works as advertised and I cant see why not in most cases) It will not replace a pro photographers in many cases as it does not appear to support using off camera lights. (Since it is evaluating light it sees it would appear to be useless with flashes) My bet is, if it works as well as advertised, some big company (Canon / Nikon / Sony) will buy it up and incorporate the algorithms into their automatic modes.

A, Facebook and other social media platforms are not free.

Yes, I see stuff like that - I did not click on the links.
If advertising is not for you, scroll past it :)

Facebook has a deal with these companies to advertise their stuff - that's what pays for facebook to grow and expand. Your personal data data is allowing them to market these products to you - so it's really your fault.

Just tell FB you're a conservative and they will ban you -- then no need to worry about ads.

But yes, that one pops up for me all the time. that and the silly tripod mount thing.

It looks worth the $175....hoping that they can get it ready for shipping by September of 2018....which starts in fewer than six hours from this very minute....

Last edited:
It looks worth the $175....hoping that they can get it ready for shipping by September of 2018....which starts in less fewer than six hours from this very minute....

Whilst it is a neat idea is it not taking part of the art away.

Im no artist btw just saying!

Most reactions

Back