Does she try to be a model or become a photog??

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do you think?does she have what it takes to be a model?
or should she lean toward shooting them?
3796971566_ea123cac52.jpg

3796151239_978e6098ae.jpg

3796160447_1d7f5c973c.jpg

I will also take any c&c offered.....although i haven't pp them much if any.

If she were to become a model, she needs better pictures than these for her portfolio

They all look like snapshots.

#1 has her too far off to the side. Its nice to have a side shot, but I find her eyes are oddly positioned
Nice light, nice background

#2 I really don't like. Center composition, straight on shot, busy background that is distracting, tan lines,...

#3 is probably the best of the 3 in terms of composition (but can still be worked on quite a bit). I don't like the down under look, not interested in nostrils. Good to see her smile

You do have good control over image sharpness, work on your composition skills and making the portraits more flattering with positioning the model better and using more interesting angles

thank you for your input...I have never shot people before......even try to avoid it!
but it is starting to interest me...one reason is most everything has been shot,nothing is new,except people ....trying to capture emotion is going to be a challenge!!

Don't have any idea what her photographic skill set is, but if she were to pursue a modeling career, she would need 1) someone to understand and accentuate the positive of her squarish facial structure, 2) avoid the green limbed aliens about to attack from behind (they're already sucking the head off the other person in the background...... and that sandal won't do anything to avert the inevidable demise, likely just extend the suffering and 3) loose the tan lines.

Pretty girl, nonetheless.

My wife wants to know why I'm laughing uncontrollably for ......my sides hurt

referring to Aye-non Oh-non Imus..

Last edited:
referring to Aye-non Oh-non Imus...bitteraspects thanks for your honest opinion
If you don't mind, please do not put my name and his name in the same sentence henceforth. I was trying to be constructive with an evaluation of bone structure and the need to be aware of how to make the most of her attributes in her pursuit of a potential modeling career. Bitteraspects was taking the piss, as he seems to do so well. Try and see the difference between our posts. I'm sure your wife would appreciate you figuring this out on your own, rather than laughing at a post that essentially says she has no chance.

referring to Aye-non Oh-non Imus...bitteraspects thanks for your honest opinion
If you don't mind, please do not put my name and his name in the same sentence henceforth. I was trying to be constructive with an evaluation of bone structure and the need to be aware of how to make the most of her attributes in her pursuit of a potential modeling career. Bitteraspects was taking the piss, as he seems to do so well. Try and see the difference between our posts. I'm sure your wife would appreciate you figuring this out on your own, rather than laughing at a post that essentially says she has no chance.
I was referring to your evaluation as humurious....and constructive is what it was....thank you for being kind,and respecting the feelings of others...I will never place your name and his in the same post again!
I apologize for offending you.It was not my intention...it won't happen again! I found nothing constructive,or humurious in his post

Last edited:
I was referring to your evaluation as humurious....and constructive is what it was....thank you for being kind,and respecting the feelings of others...I will never place your name and his in the same post again!
I apologize for offending you.It was not my intention...it won't happen again! I found nothing constructive,or humurious in his post

aww. im sorry son, i didnt see anywhere in your OP that you were looking for a constructive or "humurious" (as you so eloquently put it) response. however, if you are looking at the same image i am, then you sould have seen the humor off the bat.
by definition ANYONE or anything for that matter, can be a "model". given the context of your post, and the fact that you felt the need to ask at all, im positive thats not what you were getting at... so

your question was posted as thus: "does she have what it takes to be a model?"

and unless dennys or ihop is looking for a local model, the answer is no.

maybe she could be a hand model, but thats hard to say with the crop on those amature photos you posted.

if you want someone to cater to your feelings, try http://www.imawhinylittlegirl.com/feelsorryformewww.imawhinylittlegirl.com/feelsorryforme
but if youre too sensitive to handle a response THAT YOU ASKED FOR, maybe you should just stay away from posting requested c&c all together.
anytime you ask for criticism, UNDERSTAND that you will not always get the response you are hoping for, and if that doesnt sit well with you... dont ask for it. plain and simple.

have a nice day :hugs:

rootie tootie fresh and fruity?:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back