Does wb affect focus

paigew said:
Yeah well I got kicked out of the group I mentor over this. It's all just too much. [emoji51][emoji51]

Wow, that will make a GREAT story among photo friends! Loads of laughs! Well, just remember what Groucho Marx said in his now famous quote, "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member...especially a club full of dimwits that think white balance has anything to do with foi-cus!"

But wow, white balance and focusing, somehow linked to one another...that does not make any sense at all really. This is in fact the very first time I have ever heard such a theory even brought up, in any conversation, either in real life or on-line. It's unfortunate the way things ended up playing out, but that's kind of the way things go in some FB groups.

Last edited:
Seriously. Not kidding. Been arguing in circles for like an hr. [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

This response made me laugh out loud, thanks.

Seriously. Not kidding. Been arguing in circles for like an hr. [emoji16][emoji16]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I'm doing a photo experiment tomorrow to prove my point [emoji12]

Tell your 'friend' that you couldn't duplicate their his/her claim, but you did discover that the color of your fingernail polish affected the gas mileage of your car.

This useless and silly feature can be turned off.

sparky, I enjoyed your sense of humor

Most reactions

New Topics

Back