What's new

Dog & Butterfly

Red_John

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
77
Reaction score
8
Location
Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 2nd compositing. Please give me your opinion about the light in the shadow and the overall picture. Thanks everyone

See it on 500px - 500px / Photo "Come Fly With Me" by Andre Fernandes

$Come-Fly-With-Me2.webp


Thank you everyone
 
Nice! I think the Wilson sisters would approve also! ;) (methinks the shadow on the butterfly might be a bit large in comparison to the dog's, though)
 
Thanks for the answer. Who are those?
Yes, maybe the shadow is nor proporcional. I still have the PDF file so maybe I will fix that
 
Great choice on background color. I think the background is too dark in places. But that also may be what you were going for.
 
That was a coincidence, but I must check it out!
 
That was a coincidence, but I must check it out!
That song is a lame example of their catelog (but yeah, I was thinking it when I saw the thread title). Check out Heart's first two or three albums. They went 'pop' for a while and then came back to their roots eventually.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom