Dog C&C

KateBrodz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to photography. I went to the dog park and took a few shots. Below is my favorite. I played around with it a bit in gimp. Let me know how I can improve it.

Thanks!
Kate

IMG_6246.jpg

welcome to the forum, perhaps I wouldn get lower and eye level with the subject. Otherwise, it's a cute shot.

I wish the whole dog was in the shot. I like the contrast between the dog and the ground, but I agree if you were a bit lower it would help. Other than that, I like where you were going with this!

I wish the whole dog was in the shot. I like the contrast between the dog and the ground, but I agree if you were a bit lower it would help. Other than that, I like where you were going with this!

I agree, whole dog would have been ideal and a lower angle may have made it even better. I'm getting a dog confused and looking around to find where his grass went :p

Hey, im quite new to photography aswell but my first thought was what Tulsa said about the whole dog being in the shot and also being more eye level. I think its really good though, im forever taking pictures of my dog - have you got anymore to post?
I love how the dogs looking back, he does look a bit confused but very cute.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back