Doing a maternity shoot today for a friend

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would anyone like to share their favorite maternity pictures?

I will be outside, so if you have any outdoor shots that would be awesome!

I am kind of nervous. It is my first planned shoot, I'm not charging, but still she got her mom to watch her kids and it is king of a big thing...haha

Thanks in advance!

tell her to wear whit maternity outfit that flows and a little thin (see through with correct light). Shoot it toward the sun filtered by trees. You should be able to see the baby bum a little.

haha don't forget my camera! I can totally see me doing something like that. I have 3 kids and my hubs is in Afghanistan so most days I forget my name it is so crazy around here!

I would rather see her in natural situations in nice thin flowing clothes on the beach, woods instead of all the cheesey ones i see on here with the hands in the heart shape and name on her stomack, Lets get some nice full and half length shots of a beatiful pregnant woman without all the cheesey crap because pregnant women something about them

well she canceled.

:grumpy:

You never know about pregnant women! Mine canceled on me too, we were suppose to do it today. But my fingers are crossed and hopefully we can do them tomorrow...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back