jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JM, I thought you'd like this shot :)

Here's another from the new cam...oh my god...I LOVE my new cam.

As always, thanks for looking and comments are welcome:

20060209213904_dsc_0034f.jpg

hey, that building looks familar ;)

nice work Jo. i especially like your conversion. these type skies work well when shooting the DOJ and Supreme Court buildings.

thank you for the post! :)

Thanks guys.

JM, the sky is actually a separate layer...it was a little overexposed...but I did a good job. I'm a little upset, though because it didn't look so crooked in PS, but it looks more so now...oh, well...I'm starting to just tilt my head :lol:

jocose said:
Thanks guys.

JM, the sky is actually a separate layer...it was a little overexposed...but I did a good job. I'm a little upset, though because it didn't look so crooked in PS, but it looks more so now...oh, well...I'm starting to just tilt my head :lol:

i wasn't going to say anything since you dedicated it to me :hugs: :greenpbl: , but now that you mention it :lmao:

JonMikal said:
i wasn't going to say anything since you dedicated it to me :hugs: :greenpbl: , but now that you mention it :lmao:

I finally figured out how to do the layer adjustments or whatever it is where you do your effects in separate layers...but I still can't figure how to do it all without merging layers, so I can't repeat what I've done. So I can't really fix it. Maybe, I'll play with the original and see if I can make it look the same and fix the rotation more. I really wish PS would create some kind of auto rotate and it will do it for you :mrgreen:

MyCameraEye said:
Looks good to me Jo and nice job on the conversion. No such thing as over exposed if your shooting in raw. I know you were right. If not, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Scott

:lmao: no, I wasn't...but I am reading an article in Photography Monthly that says that I can do RAW images in Elements, so I think my next forey (SP?), I will try in RAW...the only problem is that you don't get a whole lotta pics on a card. If it's sunny tomorrow after the snow stops, I might see what kind of damage I can do with snow and glare...

jocose said:
:lmao: no, I wasn't...but I am reading an article in Photography Monthly that says that I can do RAW images in Elements, so I think my next forey (SP?), I will try in RAW...the only problem is that you don't get a whole lotta pics on a card. If it's sunny tomorrow after the snow stops, I might see what kind of damage I can do with snow and glare...

if it snows i might come out.

aprilraven said:
since i tend to be tilted, i thought it was straight!! cool shot jo..

Thanks, April. I think you, me, and JM need to start a tilted world club...only people who see our stuff as straight are invited :lol:

Very good work! I see you're making good use of that cam.

Doesn't look very slanted to me. Maybe a bit, but I lined a horizontal with the borrom of the screen. Like JM said, nice conversion.

Most reactions

Back