What's new

Doll heads for a band

malic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Here is something I did tonight for a friends CD cover.

13.jpg



12.jpg
 
whats the band name? I gotta know now.......

very subdued look with a fiesty subject..... anywway thats my take on it...
 
They're quite sinister! Is it a moody rock/indie group? :)

Rob
 
Yikes! The second is my favorite although I think it would benifit from a boost to the highlights. Not as bright as the first... somewhere inbetween would be awesome. Cool shots.
 
Love the side lighting in #2 especially how hte shadow blends into the back ground!:thumbup:
 
I like the second one if it had alittle more contrast... looks abit flat to me.
 
I bet they're an emo band lol.... they just love to kill themselfs and cry :D But like the pictures... very sinister!
 
I just had flashbacks of when I was a kid and cut my barbie's hair all off, then tied her to the back of my tricycle and drug her down the driveway with me. No I was not a problematic child, I just hung around too many little boys as a child! LMAO!!
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I just had flashbacks of when I was a kid and cut my barbie's hair all off, then tied her to the back of my tricycle and drug her down the driveway with me. No I was not a problematic child, I just hung around too many little boys as a child! LMAO!!

lol... just think of the doll!! it has feelings! Actually... saying that, i used to love burning my action man with stuff :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom