Dolls

jenko

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shots of dolls taken at different times and places--auctions, a museum, aquarium store, and thrift shops. Some dolls are brand new, others are preserved, antiques, and some are just worn out.

The last shot me thinks is the wife of chucky. No offense to your photography but 3 and 5 creeps me out like clowns do. I think I need to cut back on the scary movies.

The last shot me thinks is the wife of chucky. No offense to your photography but 3 and 5 creeps me out like clowns do. I think I need to cut back on the scary movies.
I'm pretty confident that some of these were intended to be creepy, dude. Or something sort of like that. At least intriguing in their imperfections, or whatnot.

Unless the OP honestly believes that obviously blood stained-looking, shoddily made cabbage patch kids are a beautiful beautiful thing that there's nothing abnormal about at all that should be celebrated for raw traditional aesthetics, it's a study in off-kilter-ness. =P

lol, thanks for the feedback!

Yes, in fact I was going to title it "Creepy Dolls" but just went with dolls to leave it more open ended.

The Cabbage Patch looked like it had chocolate milkshake spilled on it ... or something. There were also traces of red lipstick on its face. The last doll was in an antique shop. #3 was found at an auction.

Most reactions

Back